Organizing Notes

Bruce Gagnon is coordinator of the Global Network Against Weapons & Nuclear Power in Space. He offers his own reflections on organizing and the state of America's declining empire....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brunswick, ME, United States

The collapsing US military & economic empire is making Washington & NATO even more dangerous. US could not beat the Taliban but thinks it can take on China-Russia-Iran...a sign of psychopathology for sure. We must all do more to help stop this western corporate arrogance that puts the future generations lives in despair. @BruceKGagnon

Thursday, September 18, 2014

AWAY TO THE FAIR


I'm leaving early in the morning for Unity, Maine to work at the Common Ground Fair all weekend. 

Our chapter of Maine Veterans for Peace will have a booth at the fair so I will be helping to staff that throughout the weekend.  In particular we'll be promoting our coming Maine Walk for Peace & a Sustainable Future.  Tens of thousands of people come from all over Maine and New England to the event so it is a great place to do outreach.

While there I've got to buy some garlic to plant in our garden as that crop goes in during the fall for an early spring surprise - the first crop that pokes its head out of the cold wet spring ground.

I'll put the back seat down and camp in my car - handy and dry if just a bit cramped.

The food is great at the fair, though a bit expensive, so I went shopping today for a few things to bring along to eat during the weekend.

They don't have Wifi at the fair so I won't be doing any posting on the blog til late Sunday night.  I think I'll post my Sunday songs tonight.  Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home