Organizing Notes

Bruce Gagnon is coordinator of the Global Network Against Weapons & Nuclear Power in Space. He offers his own reflections on organizing and the state of America's declining empire....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brunswick, ME, United States

The collapsing US military & economic empire is making Washington & NATO even more dangerous. US could not beat the Taliban but thinks it can take on China-Russia-Iran...a sign of psychopathology for sure. We must all do more to help stop this western corporate arrogance that puts the future generations lives in despair. @BruceKGagnon

Friday, May 18, 2018

What a day....


Yesterday MB took me to the Togus VA emergency room in Augusta.  I had been feeling bad for the last week - chills and fever, frequent urination, weakness and muscle pain and more.  We were in the ER four hours and they took lots of blood and urine samples.

Come to find out I have a prostate infection which is quite interesting since in early April I had been similarly diagnosed with a urinary tract infection - likely as a result of my hunger strike.  No telling if this latest infection also stems from the hunger strike as well.

I've always been blessed with good health so it is a real drag to be feeling run down and without any energy.  Last night my fever broke and I sweated up a storm - this morning my bed clothes and sheets and pillow were soaked.  Maybe I'm on my way to recovery now.

Many thanks to MB for her good care.

In the meantime I've much work to catch up on but my low energy level might just slow me down a bit.

Best wishes to all out there in TV land.

Bruce

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bruce,

So sorry to hear you have been hospitalized but good to know you are recovering.

Do just jump back into the political shark infested waters with out getting more rest and take it slow. The sharks aren't going anywhere soon, they still want take a bite out of you and they are still as dumb as ever, dangerous yes, but dumb.

5/20/18, 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home